COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
The health and safety of our team, as well as our valued customers, is our top priority during the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic. We have made changes to a few of our business services to help maintain a safe environment:
- We will not be accepting visitors to our main office and call shop until further notice
- Online orders, phone orders, and special requests are still welcome. We will deliver all orders via standard shipping service (UPS, FedEx, or USPS) or by curbside pickup outside our shop
- Re-tuning services are temporarily suspended. This is for your safety as well as ours. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. If you do choose to send in calls to be re-tuned/repaired, please be advised that the return time is unknown at this time until we can ensure safe handling and return of your calls.
- Our team has suspended all travel to retail events, consumer shows, calling contests, and other events to help limit exposure to health risks.
- We are monitoring guidance daily from city, state, and federal health officials to help set safe workplace guidelines. The information on this page is subject to change without notice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unusual times. We look forward to emerging on the other side of this challenge stronger, closer, and ready to serve our awesome friends in the hunting industry.